Friday, March 20, 2009

PINK & PROCRASTINATION

Sorry for my serious lack of updates, I've been trying to get caught up with all the school work I missed while I was in Montreal. I'm going shopping today but am extremely excited for the major retail therapy that will be going down tomorrow. Ragpickers, my fav vintage shop in Winnipeg is having a massive spring cleaning sale since they will be closed for the month of April due to being the site of a major motion picture! If you're from Winnipeg you do NOT want to miss this. Check out the Facebook event page here!

I'll leave you with some pretty collages from Russh Magazine. Have a fabulous weekend, dolls!

6 comments:

  1. Retail therapy is NO JOKE. Good luck at the vintage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a new issue of Russh?! These collages are fantastic. Especially the pretty pink Chanel nail polish. Hope you get some great bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG FAT FACK!

    i have work all day. i wish this were next week:( and what movie they making there?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new Russh is in at McNally! You don't want to miss it, it's really good!

    xo LB

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the purple jumper on you!! you rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun shopping, looking forward to see your finds!

    ReplyDelete