Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SUMMER ESSENTIALS



Even though it doesn't quite feel like summer yet here in Manitoba (the sporadic snow flurries aren't helping), the cool weather has allowed me a little extra time to prepare my summer wardrobe. A few things I still need to add to my collection: a hot pink party dress, new heels, a full white skirt, a cute swimsuit, and anything floral.

I've always loved DVF's floral headdresses and I think I want to attempt to DIY one. Between work and school, hopefully I'll have time! Anyways, I'm off to go for a jog so I don't look completely heinous in a swimsuit this summer!
Above (clockwise from right): Shay Todd bikini, Topshop Unique heels, DVF Spring 2009 RTW, Notte by Marchesa silk ruffle dress, H&M Divided Exclusive skirt.

Oh yeah, I have officially succumbed to the trend. Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/antoniaschindle!

15 comments:

  1. Pretty collage!! That pink dress is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favourite DVF collection by far.
    thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so colorful and pretty! i'd wear all of that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd loooove to see your version of it if you did a DIY

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the background -so cute! and LOVE these clothes! fab-u-lous! deff have to get some florals for the summer... and a few new dresses... ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course Marchesa would make such a beautiful and totally not afforable dress T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful collage <3 love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. love happy gorgeous models smiling !

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the colours of this collage and the pink dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks amazing! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those DVF headbands. They would look great on the beach with a floral dress and a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to DIY one too! Looking forward to seeing yours!

    http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete