Friday, November 19, 2010

ANNA ♥ LANVIN


I predict the fashion blogging community is going to EXPLODE following the launch of Lanvin ♥ H&M tomorrow.
You can bet I'll be lining up early to get my hands on THIS amazing number! I pray to Alber Elbaz that the NYC fashionistas will
be civil when the doors open at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning and I can leave with dress in-hand (in one piece).
The collection is already selling on eBay for astronomical prices! Yikes.

While I endure the 11 hour wait, I will continue to salivate over the runway photos from Alber's Lanvin ♥ H&M
'haute couture' show in NYC last night. How amazing does my favorite person in the fashion world, Anna Dello Russo,
look in this one-shoulder candy pink dress?! Love her. 

Good luck tomorrow everyone! Looking forward to seeing your Lanvin ♥ H&M posts! xo Antonia

4 comments:

  1. Anna looks fabulous!!! i have a feeling the store will be trashed with fashionistas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's my absolute favourite too! The pieces are really beautiful but I don't have the intensity or the stamina to line up to buy anything! Hope you get that dress, it's totally your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the dark purple one-shoulder dress!
    so gorgeous, i love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh amazing. Love the Lanvin for H&M dresses!! x

    ReplyDelete