Friday, October 29, 2010

FALLING IN LOVE

I am soooo in love with fall in New York; the mild temperatures are a welcomed change from the usual drop to freezing back in Winnipeg and the presence of changing leaves this late in October is beautiful! The weather is great for cozy layers and a warm chai tea latte serves as the perfect accessory. Delicious! Plus it's finally boot season! I got these lace-up boots in SoHo for $30 and I'm obsessed! Gotta love an amazing deal. If you're ready to get a head start on your holiday shopping, visit my friends at DesignerApparel.com for some amazing finds, including designers like Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and more! xo Nia

14 comments:

  1. wow those boots look great, especially for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brooklyn Flea! try Pizza Moto, it is the best in NYC! and comes from a truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling in love with your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're hair looks amazing.
    miss you girl!

    naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post. I like the last picture a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you still have any of that lipstick left. it came out so long ago and u wear it everyday

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaahhh!!! amazingness!!! :D i wish i can go to nyc at this time of the year too!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nia! you look INCREDIBLE! So amazing.

    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with Mon Modèle... I like blogging but I'm not sure Mon Modèle's concept is exactly what I'd like it to be, plus I feel a little anxious about having so much stuff online, like I mentioned, plus real life comes first like you said... But I'm sure I'll keep my work online in some way or the other, I'll keep you posted when I make up my mind!

    xxxx, Maria

    P.S. I still envy you so much for living in NYC. As for the climate, I guess Turku/Finland is about the same as Winnipeg... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, hot boots, can't believe the deal you got on those! love your outfit. the colours and the structure of your coat is fab!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl you are lovely!! i'll follow you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your leather cape though.

    ReplyDelete